15 Things To Remember On Your Next Holiday
In todays post I will be reminding you of 15 things that you should remember on your next holiday here they are.
- A valid Passport that is still valid for the planned duration of your trip
- A Driving licence as a backup or in case you decide to drive or hire out a car during your vacation.
- A world map or at the very least some maps of the locations where you are planning to visit.
- A satellite navigation system preferably worldwide mapping or if not must have maps of the locations you are travelling too.
- A smart phone carrying a smart phone with you will allow you to go online and communicate with your friends and family when you reach a wi fi hotspot or in case of an emergency.
- Some books or a kindle to read while passing the time on long bus,train journeys or flights.
- Chargers maybe even two for all your electronic equipment.
- A travel adapter that converts your electric supply into the right amount of power required for your electronic gadgets.
- Passports or documents required for any children travelling with you.
- Make sure that you have got any visa’s required to enter your travel destinations before leaving the country for yourself and your children or any other necessary documents. Always check the requirements before leaving for your trip.
- Make sure you have any travel tickets needed for your journey, boarding passes and double check that the times you have booked will meet up okay for the next part of your journey, remember to also allow for early checking in rules that most Airlines have.
- If you have plenty of space or are traveling by car and boat make sure you bring plenty of supplies with you for your journey as food and supplies can be much more expensive in some countries. So having a supply of fresh drinking water and food rations for your journey will make sure you never go hungry. Please note in some countries it is quite difficult to find a restaurant open during the day or in the middle of the night. So these extra supplies will keep you fed till you find your next destination.
- If going by car make sure to bring a warning triangle, first aid kit some other things I would suggest would be spirulina for indigestion, some fresh ginger and citrus fruits like oranges and lemons. In case someone starts getting a flu all you need is some boiling water and you can make a fresh ginger and lemon tea which will also help to get rid of the bug.
- Act like a local in many places tourists get charged higher prices so by speaking fluently the local language you can often get charged lower prices than the other holidaymakers, in fact when I go to Bulgaria a number of times the waitress has spoken to my Bulgarian wife in English and spoken to me in Bulgarian lol.. I guess I must have it sussed.. 🙂
- Put money in different places, many tourists end up getting targeted by thieves in fact I was talking to two policemen who went to Barcelona and had both their wallets stolen on the train. By having your money,credit cards, travellers cheques etc in separate places it means if an item of clothing or your bags get stolen all your money will not disappear too.
Thinking of Booking Your Next Holiday Click Here To Get The Best Rates