30 Things To Do In Miami Florida
1. Visit the iconic South Beach.
2. Go shopping along Lincoln Road.
3. Catch a game at the American Airlines Arena.
4. Take a tour of Wynwood Walls.
5. Spend an afternoon at Jungle Island.
6. Explore the Everglades.
7. Shop and gelato-tond on Ocean Drive.
8. Spend a day at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
9. Relax on the beach at Miami Beach.
10. Catch a show at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts.
11. Visit the historic Little Havana neighborhood.
12. Ride the thrilling amphibious Duck Tour.
13. Check out the second Friday of every month gallery walk at Wynwood Art Walk.
14. Tour the Freedom Tower.
15. Take a boat tour of Miami’s Biscayne Bay.
16. Head to Key Biscayne for a day of beach fun.
17. Catch a Miami Marlins or Miami Heat game.
18. Check out the world’s largest collection of Cuban art at the de la Cruz collection.
19. Take an airboat ride through the Everglades.
20. Explore the art deco district in South Beach.
21. Dine at one of Miami’s many amazing restaurants.
22. Admire the art of graffiti at Wynwood Walls.
23. Go to a music festival such as Ultra Music Festival or Art Basel.
24. Take a walk along the Hollywood Broadwalk.
25. Take a narrated bicycle tour of Little Havana.
26. Visit the Miami Seaquarium.
27. Attend a culinary event such as Taste of Brickell or Ball & Chain.
28. Enjoy the sunset and cocktails while cruising Biscayne Bay.
29. Stroll through the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
30. Enjoy a spot of Mexican-style nightlife in Calle Ocho.